Our Areas of Expertise:
- Ownership Disputes, Business “Divorces” and Pre-Breakup Planning
- Litigation and Commercial Transactions
- Small and Mid-Sized Business Organization, Planning and Asset Preservation
- All Real Estate Matters
- Business Consulting
- Financial and Estate Planning
- Pre-Divorce Planning
- Divorce, Custody, Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Paternity / Adoptions
- Domestic Violence
- Orders of Protection
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Expertise
The first thing most people think about when they hear those two words together is divorce, followed closely by child custody and child support. The area of family law is vast and the issues is deep. Trying to navigate yourself through a divorce, child support, custody, an adoption or any other category that falls under the category of “family law” can prove to be a daunting task—until now.
We represent individuals and businesses of all types in all phases of real estate matters from acquisition forward, whether it is residential property, commercial property, family partnerships and trusts, or for your investment and/or leasing purposes. No transaction is too small or too large for our law firm. Avail yourself of our experienced attorneys who will provide cost effective legal services.
Whether you are forming a new business, becoming a partner or shareholder of an ongoing business or if you are operating an ongoing company, we can assist you with all of your legal needs to become and remain a successful enterprise and to navigate through local government “red tape”. Avail yourself of our years of experience as an all purpose business law firm, including contracts and agreements, transactions, buy-sell agreements, partnership and shareholder agreements, licensing matters, transfers, business planning, business dissolution and ownership disputes.
Financial & Estate Planning
Depending on your risk tolerance, we use our proprietary research to obtain an appropriate investment return. In this investment climate, seniors should seek a relatively safe return as they may be unable to recover from a substantial loss of capital as a result of risky investments. Our advice should enable you to sleep soundly at night. Give us a call and we will match up return based on risk tolerance, as well as properly coordinate your estate planning for you and your family.
ESTATE AND FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR SENIORS (INCLUDING WIDOWS/WIDOWERS AND THOSE SENIORS WHO ARE DATING AGAIN)
- Conservative investing to obtain [currently] 3%-6% income return from liquid AAA large cap companies in the US with growing dividend history
- Special communications and ‘get together’ with the adult children of the clients. Also, possible communications with prospective executrix, and/or executors prior to drafting of the estate and financial package, including, but not limited to, Last Wills and Testaments, Living Wills, Health Proxies, Powers of Attorney, Trusts (Living or Irrevocable), Long-Term Care Insurance analyses (including Two-Bucket approach, AAA insurance companies, inflation riders, 3-5 year coverage, semi-annual asset review)
- Pre-Nuptial and/or Post-Nuptial Agreements, especially for those who have just married, or planning to marry again; or pre-divorce planning to protect children and grandchildren
- Working closely with testator/testatrix, executor/executrix and avoiding litigation, probate problems, and continually refining the estate of the client
- We will gently ‘nag’ to get your estate package in the best shape
- The value of your estate should be at least $350,000 and liquid (without including the marital residence) to be most cost effective
- Come in for the most rewarding conference of your life, and a first-time initial conference fee of $350 for a general overview, which should not take more than one hour. We set aside time on a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday for such conferences.
- What else do you wish to review? Come in with your thoughts and ideas not reflected above. If you do not understand any of the above points, we will gladly explain and coordinate it with you
- We will also review/help you to understand your risk tolerance